I read a Yahoo article in which Trump's lawyer and also Michael Flynn are calling for a coup. Would a forceful takeover work for Trump?

The number of Republicans stating that there was no election fraud is rapidly growing and is becoming hard to ignore. Most are admitting Trump's loss. Even Trump's main man and most loyal supporter, Attorney General William Barr, has done an investigation and concluded that there is no proof of fraud in the election. So could a coup work for Trump? Would he have the might and the manpower to ever pull such a stunt off?

54 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Since antichrist (born to a 12th generation prostitute, flying, big-nailed, gloved, pale-faced, red-eyed, Satan-possessed since he's 12 years old, homosexual man from the tribe of Dan, who wears blue robe over left shoulder while red/pink robe is underneath just like Jesus, and is surrounded by demons but people see angels of light) is around, there is no need for disputes. 666 is not forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you.

There is NO epidemic. There is NO pandemic. It's all bs. 5G kills as many people as gov't wants dead but COVID is blamed. Gov't will blame new death on people who didn't wear masks. COVID VACCINE will be MANDATORY. but COVID VACCINE = MARK OF THE BEAST (at worst) ... or it will work together with 5G to kill people (at best) for depopulation (population control of keeping population under 500 million as per Georgia Guidestones)...

Source(s): Alaska was given by Creator to Americans so that they can evacuate there (from the lower 48) last minute before mandatory chipped COVID vaccine (aka mark of the beast); Alaska (thelastfrontier) = your last chance to evacuate the lower 48; forgive me...
  • ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

He'd get slaughtered, along with all his stupid followers (I know - redundant). It would be over so quick, I wouldn't even get a chance to kill him myself. Even he's not THAT stupid. Close. Almost, but all cowards weigh risk against the weight of their own heads.

• 2 months ago

If he tried and failed he'd get the death penalty.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I think that Yahoo and hannity. I mean Tinkerbell. have this people here telling lies just like Trump.Yahoo will be done.were are all this printing and truth here without.having the facts. yahoo put all this lies jut for one reason. to keep been. Instigating. 

so they can have suckers like us believing that they tell the truth.

you want to see Trump hit the swamp. for real. Georgia you need to vote. and vote Democrat. that is wen the shittt will hit the fan with Trump and the old bastard.

Mitch.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Probably not. I doubt most of the military want a white supremacist fundie protestant dictatorship.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not going to happen.  They're just raving sore losers.

• 2 months ago

That's what the Propagandist want the SHEEP to think !!!!

Is what he said is (I paraphase) :

The Amount of Crimes and Fraud that has been Exposed is so bad that is amounts to WAR by both Foreign and Domestic enemies, and that Trump should do EVERYTHING the US Constitution porvide him to Stop this Hastile Take over of the US Presidential Election !!!!

Now before you listen to one more lie from the MEDIA PLEASE GO WATCH THE HEARINGS!!!!!

The Media WILL NOT report of the Factual Evidence that is brought forth !

It's is SOOO INSANE that you will think what you heard and Beleive from the Media is something out of the Twilight Zone or Amnial Farm !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV5qpn4zE6o

Youtube thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfCoyYOhYdI

Youtube thumbnail

• 2 months ago

just a temporary one....lol   oh and Mike Flynn is the American General who was sitting right next to Putin and cozying up to Putin right before Putin told Trump to make Flynn top national security adviser of the USA.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Going back to Trump Tower will work better. 

• 2 months ago

It’s hard to say whether it would work. It sounds so far-fetched, yet it was less than 100 years ago that the same thing happened in countries very much like ours.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.