I accidentally ended up giving my buddy a bj?

I was hanging out with one of my good friends last night and as a joke I started performing oral on him. There wasn't anything gay about it, we were just goofing around. He did end up finishing and to continue the joke I had him finish on my face. How can I make sure that people don't think I'm gay? I was actually making gay people.

Update:

*making fun of gay people (sorry about the typo)

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

a joke?? its OK to be gay!!!

• 2 months ago

OK, so explain to me how you "accidentally" gave your buddy a bj and then let him unload on your face? Did you trip on to him while he was naked, and then try to push yourself up but could only get so far so you fell back down, and then did it again and again and again until your buddy came? Seems a bit far fetched to me. More likely you wanted to give him head and enjoyed doing so. 

• 2 months ago

Everything was gay about that story.Can you arrange for me to accidentally have sex with your sister?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If you did it there was accident involved,, grow up and go straight , It's a sin against God being gay, One day your going to meet him,best be a believer rather than not.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

How does one make gay people?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

KWEER AS A THREE DOLLAR BILL.

• Sky
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

That's like coming home and saying, "Sorry, honey, I accidentally blew all our money on this Corvette.  I don't know how this could have happened!"  If you gave a friend oral sex there is nothing "accidental" about it.  You wanted to do it so own your choices.  Giving a hummer does not mean you're gay.  The level of stupidity in the questions so far this morning is astounding.

• 2 months ago

Sexuality is not about sex. Many straight guys enjoy occasional same sex encounters. By the way no-one gives someone else a bj "accidentally".

• 2 months ago

You read to have all the makings of a good alter boy.

Report to the local church today.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The best solution would be for you to accidentally bend over and give up your a.nal cherry to him along with any other guy that wants it too.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.