Poll: would you rather visit the grand canyon or Niagara falls?

• ?

I think I'd rather visit Niagara falls but the grand canyon would be spectacular

Never, I din't get the opportunity yet

Having been to both, I like the Grand Canyon better. 

Grand Canyon. I like to be one with the environment in these situations for maximum pleasure ....and while you can hike down into the Grand Canyon, it’s kind of hard to swim over Niagara Falls. 

Already visited the Grand Canyon in the 1980s. I saw some indian running away from cops after trying to sell jewelry to us. LOL!

Grand Canyon!

I say Grand Canyon, but only because I've been to see the Niagara falls 3 times.....but that's just me, I don't regret going all 3 times it was worth it.....so incredibly breathtaking!!! And you smell and feel the earthy greens and the mist on your face........aaaaahhhhhhh. I highly recommend if you've never been there!!

the grand fuc king canyon of course

I've been to the Grand Canyon a few times, and it's a beautiful place.  I'll go with Niagra Falls, as I've not been there yet.

• ?

Niagara Falls. I have flown over the Grand Canyon many times, it's just a big hole in the ground. Big whoop.