?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

What’s the weather like outside for you?

I thought I missed the cold but now I change my mind!!! 😣🥶

cold and rainy..............

45 degrees fahrenheit. Not bad for MI

Freezing cold.Must be due to global warming

It’s getting cold but it’s alright. You gotta layer properly. Then it’s fine. Avoid wearing cotton.. Layer up and take a ten mile or more bike ride or jog or rollerblade etc. instead of driving your car with the heat blasting. You’ll warm up very nicely if you push yourself. Don’t be afraid of the environment but respect it and learn how to adapt to it in all the seasons. It’s not your enemy...that’s the wrong mindset.

2°C and bitter cowld with a icy breeze. Have the logs and coal on, to keep the place from turning into an igloo. 

Windy, warm and very dry.

🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️ Rainy here in London. And I still have to do a 30 minutes walk to the gym. 

• ?

its cold and it snowed 

Sunny and cold.

It was 29 F when I woke this morning.  It's up to 32 F right now.

• ?

it's 56 outside right now, at 6am, which is cold for Arizona.  It's 'snowed' once in the last 5-6 years, and that was more like a heavy frost then a snow.  We're now wearing our sweatshirts at 70 because we're cold !!