Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 3 months ago

Are Pearl, Pearl L, Mr Right, Mr Left, Peter Boiter Woods, LAN and LAN'S Bro all the same person?

They seem to show up on the same questions and interact a lot.

Excuse me!

I am NONE of what you have listed, except for Mr. Right of course. I have never heard of a Mr. Left, but I'll probably get accused of being that user too just because you mentioned it. The rest of them are all idiots, except for maybe Peter Boiter woods as his answers are usually spot on.

I see there is a new "Pearl L" with the exact same photo as the original, but who is only level 2 and whose answers are FAR racier than anything the original ever comes up with.But seriously, how can Y!A allow this? It's bad enough that more than one person can use the same name or nickname, but to allow in essence a clone of an existing user strikes me as utterly wrong.

How come we never see none of those mythical stalkers of Weasel? For 10 years all we've heard from that troll is about other users stalking him. He is always the victim of some vast conspiracy. Give it up troll. No one believes you any longer. You've cried wolf one to many times.

I seem to interact more with certain people here than I do with others but that doesn't make me them.  I will, very occasionally, answer my own question BECAUSE no-one else has done so.  I do it to try to stimulate some interest in the question again and hope that will then lead to responses.  Sometimes that works and sometimes it doesn't.  Maybe some others here do something similar for that same reason.

Hey, Friend. I am pretty sure that they are different people. However, I have never seen the user known as Lan's Bro.  Best wishes to you! x

• .

Doubtful but irrelevant. A LOT of users show up on the same questions "a lot" because they frequent the same subcategory/subcategories. In fact, in MANY subcategories you'll find several users who post responses to nearly every (if not every) question in that subcategory. 

.

Posting about other users is ALWAYS a violation. This isn't a chat site. YA is for information seeking questions, not to discuss other users (save that for social media). 

• Daniel

No they are not the same Person and By the way it is a Violation of the Yahoo Answers Community Guidelines to Have a Discussion about Other Users its a Chat Violation thats a Big No No on here

https://answers.yahoo.com/info/community_guideline...

I doubt it. Pearl is no way that devious or computer savvy 

all I will say is this........my own stalker has been known to create sock puppets, to argue with,  so it can *appear*  like he is  "winning" all the time and beating up on someone ,  so he can look like  the  "strong man"  and untouchable "leader" of the board.

But he is actually just stalking HIMSELF,  so he has someone to "beat up" on.

Against other actual real users,  (like me, for instance)  he can't fight his way out of a wet paper bag, and has been suspended countless times for harassment.

But his other characters ,  (that he himself creates).......oh, he gets the best of THEM, every time..........and gets them "suspended"  frequently............(read:  changes the name to some other sock puppet, and pretends the other guy was "suspended".....when it's the same account. )

There are some truly,  sick, mentally deranged people here,  to be sure.

Source(s): and as if to prove my point, he gives me no less than 14 thumbs down.

My guess would be no, but you never can tell.