Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 2 months ago

Why should I side with BLM over cops? What has BLM ever done for me?

Have they ever put their lives on the line for me? No. And they probably wouldn't if they were given the opportunity. Cops do. Once burglars were invading my home and the cops came and saved my life. The burglars had weapons and were convicted rapists in the past so as a single woman you can see what would have happened to me if the cops hadn't saved me. To the racist and cop-phobic BLM, go to hell and leave our men in blue alone 🖕.

Has BLM every shot anybody in cold blood who was no threat at all? No.

Does BLM beat and take people's freedom? No.

Could I spray paint swastikas on buildings and do what I wanted if BLM was in charge? YES.

Are you the same person that lied and said that "black people want to defund the police because that's what BLM said?" 

You're tone sounds almost identical to the other user.

Anyway, this is nothing but a rant. Especially the last part of your sentence.

BLM isn't apart of law enforcement, so why would they protect people? 

You know what they're about. So why act dumb???

You know, you're not really being asked to take some official stand on this. Most people don't feel compelled to jump into the debate at all.

You do not have to support one over the other. 

I support the missions of both BLM and the cops. I do not support individual members of either group who use intimidation or violence when it is not necessary. 

The government is bombing people around the world.  

It is a question of siding automatically with the state or with the people and God.

The state is prepared with heavy weaponry to use against its own citizens.

Look at what happened in Libya and Syria....

Blacks take violence by authorities personally and regret cowtowing to authorities while there is fragmentation of society as policy going on.

Minorities wisely perceive that they are next on the "cutting block" after Arab nations have been attacked.

"Injustice to anyone anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere." - Rev. Martin Luther King.

• Mike L

Once, a cop shot my dad in his penis and he couldn't have children. So I hate all cops because all of them must be like that. (This is how stupid you sound)

You shouldn't. Only children, black racists, and child-like adults support BLM. Cops are literal heroes and deserve more respect. BLM don't put their lives on the line to protect neighborhoods the way that cops do.

• Jerome

Injustice to one is injustice to us all.

Stop being selfish and take you out the mirror.....lmao

It may not seem like it, but this is done for you too. If you love your freedoms.

Source(s): You're welcome.

BLM has attracted more than 25 million people to it's 99% peaceful protests. While at the extremes of BLM there are those who want to defund the police, just as at the extreme of the Trumpians there are those who want to make miscarriage a crime (some evangelicals) and those who want a race war (like the Proud Boys), but most of the people who support BLM recognize that the police do their share of good and necessary work, but the police need to do more to root out pockets of racism and criminal behavior. The problem with the police is that they do everything to defend their own, even when their own are wrong. 

They helped loot Walmart and Target ......... plus, burn Asian businesses and beat up elderly Asians