? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why are democrats now asking for unity in the country?

I would love to see unity but where have they been the past 4 years?

Heidi I feel sorry for you. Your answer is not one that an adult would give. Why would anyone not want unity? I have a 4 year old who speaks more grown up. Be careful for what you wish for......... 

I’m sorry I didn’t scroll down far enough to see all the Hateful things said. I have never seen this much hate I Don’t believe In anything the Democrat party stands for but I don’t hate Joe Biden and I would like to see unity

I can’t imagine what peace and unity Would even look like anymore

Oh my anonymous I’m asking a simple simple question... you might be flying that finger in the wrong direction why the hostility??? I’m not saying that you didn’t win it just amazes me that Alyssa Milano is now asking for unity where was that request 4 yrs ago? I don’t have very much respect for Miley Cyrus but when she was crying on you tube she at least said that she hoped that Donald Trump would be a president.

I don’t respect any of the democrats agenda but if the election is proven legitimate I won’t like it but I will accept that Joe Biden won the election and that Kamala Harris will be our president. There is no way that Joe Biden will be our president I believe that he is the democrats puppet to ensure that Kamala is the president.if the election is proven to be a fraud not alleged proven can you say the same?

You are absolutely right.  We have strong support and shoulders they on the other hand have gasoline and matches and pick on poor business owners and those who protect us they have proven that they never want peace and unity. So sad

Although, our President had his moments...I dont think democrats have anything to do with public behavior. Im at peace and ill remain at peace with what this next Presidency  We have to be honest that things change. PPL adapt. We might not like it, but we'll be ok either way.

Maybe because the orange dotard managed to divide your country so badly? Half the people can't stand him, and the other half are insane.

Simple Trump demand blind devotion ,not unity.   If Trump is as presidential as you say  USA would not ne in such a state.  When you reply remmebr all of the lies, negativity and idiots,  corruptions, nepotism that took place. But if you do not see any of that  then you are an  idiot.

The responses you have received is based on their own opinions, therefore, you cannot tell a person what to do even though you want unity because of your daughter. I haven't seen unity in the last 25 years. Unity to some may be what you may not agree for instance, having a black person have dinner with a white supremacist would be the start of unity. Another would be those who do not agree with the gay community and they are having dinner as well with them. Even with Biden as the next President there will never be unity. He just says it to make himself look good. A thought came to me but what about the homeless people and how many have ignored them. How can you bring unity into a broken world? Biden cannot fix what is broken. I read he wants every American to wear a mask for the first 100 days when he's in office, why? A Trump supporter will not wear a mask. I do not feel unity can be restored. Can it?

Orthodoxy = the only true faith; Roman Catholics tried one cup - one spoon ritual and got sick with Bubonic plague; if heresy enters Orthodox monastery then monks/nuns will get sick with flu/tuberculosis (for instance); Orthodox churches who closed for COVID or had disposable cups/spoons are no longer brides of Christ (now they serve Satan and honor Satan's new COVID religion).

Priests who were working for KGB (that is spying on people and betraying their confession) = Sergian heresy. Now, CIA and FSB (new name for KGB) don't need to have priests constantly reporting because of new technology (bugs) that allows them to listen in (and if cameras are present... to look into what people are doing). Do you want the Holy Spirit to defend you or you want the antichrist to defend you using cameras? Your phones spy on you; don't bring them to church.

Wax candles, antimins (remains of saints sewn into a towel), one cup, one spoon, non-Kosher non-barcoded non-QRcoded non-yeast bread/wine...

Three biggest saints in this order: (1)TheotokosVirginMary; (2)John the Baptist who was beheaded on 9/11 (soccer ball = John the Baptist’s head); (3)Tsar Nicolas 2nd = redeemer from lower caser “r” (while Christ is “Redeemer” from capital “R”).

Patriarch Kiril of Russia is enemy of Christ and should be executed; give me a gun now to shoot Kiril; not only Kiril but all the traitors from all local Orthodox churches; last Orthodox Patriarch = Irenaios 1st of Jerusalem; Irenaios blessed Catacomb movement more than five years ago.

Ecumenism = 263 heresies; each heresy leads to hell; Priests who participate in ecumenism/COVID restrictions will have Pagans walking on their heads in hell.

Arkhimandrite Antonin Kapustin left a prophecy that Church of All Russian Saints in Gorny Monastery, Ein Karem, Israel will be blessed by forerunner of antichrist; pseudoPatriarch Kirill of Russia and Mark of Berlin blessed this church in 2007. When priests pray for current gov't (instead of praying for future Tsar), Jesus gets up from His throne and turns His back to them.

Matthew 18:15-17; 15 “If your brother or sister[a] sins,[b] go and point out their fault, just between the two of you. If they listen to you, you have won them over. 16 But if they will not listen, take one or two others along, so that ‘every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.’[c] 17 If they still refuse to listen, tell it to the church; and if they refuse to listen even to the church, treat them as you would a Pagan or a tax collector”.

English Psalm 96:5 (Russian Psalm 95:5); “Because all gods of Pagans are demons. The LORD created the heavens”; forgive me.

Source(s): Saint Spyridon Bishop of Trimythous killed 900 Roman Catholics posledneevremya.ru/?p=462 If you follow the New COVID religion, then you're going to hell; no ifs and buts about it. Chipped vaccine = mark of the beast; forgive me
  • kswck2

Democrats have two world views. Theirs and everyone else's that  is wrong. And because they are right, they have a duty to not only push their own agenda, but to also destroy everyone else in the process. 

SO the attacks against Trump and the right they consider as their Duty. Four solid years of attacks. Even to the point of taking names for later revenge-according to AOC and the Squad. And now that suddenly they got their way, they are are calling for peace and are surprised that no one else thinks that way. People slighted do not like to be told what to do, and will revolt by not giving them their peace. 

• david

"... where have they been the past 4 years?"  Doing what the cuckroaches did for the previous 8.

most answers here have nothing to do with your question.

but its not unexpected.  you want to make a democrat go crazy ?  just say the word 'trump' or anything related to it.

Typical left wing hypocrisy. After 4 years of spewing threats and the vilest insults, after four years of openly promoting violence against anyone who disagrees with them in the slightest degree,, the left suddenly wants to play nice.

If this election is not determined the most fraudulent scandal in history, then the radical socialist agenda put in place by the Far Left new Democrats will totally change America for the worse.  We will not be able to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ which calls LGBT an abomination and man should not lie with man as with woman; it is abomination.  This will put you in jail.

Little girls will be going to the public restroom with grown men acting like women. Everything on TV will be sexual misconduct distorting the minds of our children.  

China Virus has gone too far, even the HS kids want to play their football and should be playing.  

• Mike L

Because our previous/current president has not offered that sort of thing. He ATTACKs blue states, withholds funding and is just pretty much the biggest a hole ever in this role. Biden wants change. He wants America actually to be great again, not just for those rich folks, but everyone.Unless you make over a million or so a year, you should be elated that Biden is president.