Bad smell on temp above 22 celcious! ?

Hi there! This is in regards my home air conditioner! If I select a temp. Above 21  then there's that rare (funny) smell coming out of it, however if I set the temperature below 22 then that's just fine.

Side note:

-  I Always clean the filter (every 20 days or - so) 

- it  just has 1 year 

- there's no external smell coming in since it's properly install 

- it just happened from the very first time I used it! 

What could be the issue? 

• CB

If you are heating to 22c then the dust that accumulates on the heating element combusts when it gets hot is burning off the dust then pushing the 'smoke' down the vents (not in the vents - nothing in a house combusts at 22c SMH).  All very harmless and happens every time we change from cooling to heating. The smell will go away after a cycle or two of heating.....and return after not being used again for many weeks.

The smoke I mention above would not even be visible just detectable by smell. 

The dust inside the vents or radiators it combusting. And even if you change the filter, there is dust in there somewhere. It only happens when you set it to a high temp you rarely do because what was able to be combusted below 22c already has.