Should I give him a chance?

I’ve been with my boyfriend for many years and we are getting older I want to get married and have kids at some point and he has said he wants the same and takes our relationship seriously. But I feel like he gets too close with other girls he swears they are just “friends” but his conversations with them over text hints otherwise they call each other pet names he calls other girls “bae” “baby” “baby girl” “mami” “my bae for life” ..just to name a few.. he even asked girls to call him “papi” ..he has never even asked me to call him anything like wtf ...I have brought it up on a number of occasions over the years but I recently found out he still talks to other girls in that manner ..I brought it up to him and he said that’s “just how they talk” and “ I was joking” when that’s how he always talks with them not once or twice but continuously... it makes me feel like he is more attracted to them then me and makes me second guess a future with him ...I really want a future with him but honestly I just don’t know what to do anymore....

i am not a expert but this man you want marry and have kids with when hes not fully committed to you nor takes in your concerns after being with someone for years you'd expect some respect by him only talking to girls if he needs to and showing you that your more special and that he sees you as more than them i dont agree with the way he treats you your not a high school girlfriend your someone who loves and cares about him yet he doesn't mind making you the same tier as other girls if you leave him it will hurt a lot try find close friends and family members who you can trust in never not talk to people and it isn't the end if you leave him

Please note that im no professional im one outside opinion and at the end of the day it matters more what you choose just good luck stay strong

Life, Life,Life. We never know the value of what we have until is too late. Nothing is never late, but something is always late, and guess what? It's our decision.  

No, you are a dumb *****

I suggest to find other partner & leave him/her

Why do you read his texts?

• ?

If you've been together "for many years" and he's not working really hard at preparing for marriage (not wedding, MARRIAGE) then he's probably just having fun and not serious about a future with you. 

You can't MAKE a guy want marriage. 

after many yrs, likely wont happen

• T J

Go find another to have a future with, he is not any place near ready for a marriage.