Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

Should I forgive him?

I’m having my period for over a month now. Yes, I’m seeing the Gyn. I went to pee, and I notice blood all over my panty. So, I call my husband to Pass me a panty, and then I asked him to pass me Some pads as well.  He literally threw the pack by the sink and yelled why I'm calling him for everything. I got so pissed, because I was sitting in the toilet, and I didn't want to get up because of my bleeding. I threw the pack back at him and it hit his face. Then he came over to me, kind of choked me, and slapped me. It wasn't very hard, but it still hurt me emotionally. He's saying I'm just being over dramatic. I told him I'm sick for a long time, And I asked him Because I couldn't get up. His actions made me cry, I'm still very sad. Generally, he's very nice. I don't what got to him! But I'm so hurt, I can't stop crying.

i would dump him, and if youre having your period for so long it could be fibroids, i know cause ive had them

• ?

you need to leave him as that is assault

• Liz

Both of you are in the wrong here. Let both sides cool off and then have a rational conversation that starts with you apologizing for throwing the pads at his face. Neither your nor your husband's behaviours are okay. 

Talk about ways to prevent this from happening again and then work together to prevent this behaviour again. 

• ?

Yes you should it would make you feel better. Imagine this what does it do if you’re mad at someone who’s probably out having a good time and don’t care that you’re even mad?