Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceWords & Wordplay · 2 months ago

what are those long letter spellings called?

For example, if instead of writing "oh" i wrote "ough"


I want to make a logo parody and I want to know the longest way I can spell "You" and "Tube" so that it is pronounced the same

Update 2:

im tired i cant delete this 34grbt f

edu3oiooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444ijcfjcjcnincienocnppwppwps[ejc[ej[cje[2fdkjkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Yoouxghe Toouxgghbbe

3 Answers

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    There's no such thing as "long letter spellings."

  • 2 months ago

    Ough is not a word in the English language.  Oh is an expression.  Stay in school.

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    They're called nothing because doing that's not a thing, unless you mean "misspellings."

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.