Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

Why are the Chinese devoid of almost all emotion?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Wow, what a stupid statement. It is painfully obvious that you “don’t” know any Chinese people. You really should slither out of that cave of yours and join the human race. Or at least order more take out.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

My goodness, it's clear you've never lived around any Chinese people. They can throw the most dramatic and colourful rages, and threaten each other with meat cleavers.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Chinese cant afford to display emotions for fear of being disappeared by their totalitarian communist govt. Much like the numerous Covid whistle-blowers

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

maybe because the americans are devoid of brains ..

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Maybe you just can't judge facial expressions of a different race.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Not all.   I used to know one who used to get full of all sorts of emotions when she was out on the razzle, and had been banned from every disco in Gosport.

• 2 months ago

Not in my experience

• 2 months ago

You are confusing not 'having' emotion to not 'displaying' emotion. We in the West could learn something from that - instead of our usual hysterical reaction to almost any minor event or inconvenience.

• 2 months ago

They live in a totalitarian society. That means they can be arrested at any time for any reason. That is the reason they have to protect themselves and keep "their cards close to their chest." 

• 2 months ago

It a Communist way lies, thief, denials & best of all dirty game of propaganda.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.