Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

What do you do to control your anger/rage?

I am 28 and very, I'd say embarrassingly, immature when dealing with anger. Mom takes it all often. Not physically of course, but verbally... oh. 

Absolutely nothing.

I do silent and listening more than being talkative to fight the truth... Sometimes, I do resting myself like sitting from standing, laying on bed for rest and sleep to claim my stressful condition from being raging or angering without control... We need to take care of our health before settling much problems in our daily life...

I used to cut myself. I can't anymore because I have to hide my mental illness from society to keep my job, so I turned to masturbation instead. I've become addicted to it.

You must be another troll.

I'd say you write all that anger in a journal. Also, try something physical like kickboxing to release bad energy.

Be sure it's normal for you. And it didn't result from a mental illness. 

Are you a male? 

When angry go for silent mode, take deep breath,  go away from the scene of anger  and sometimes counting up to 500 also will do.Don't think that everything should happen according to your will, pleasure, and way of thinking, because we are  not the only living beings entitled to live here  , a fact to be understood clearly in mind

I read a book.!!

I listen to music!!!