When To Apply To Community College ?

I'm currently a senior in high school, when should I apply to a community college, would I be able to apply now, or should I wait until spring, I plan on attending in the fall of 2021.

• John

Its best to apply now.  That is especially true if you will be seeking financial aid.

You should go to the website of the CC that you're interested in and make sure you apply by their deadline and find out what paperwork you need. You should also apply early because a lot of students are choosing to go local with the pandemic. Make an appointment with the admissions department and they can help guide you on what you need to do to apply and register for the classes that you want. Don't miss those deadlines. The college considers you an adult. It's okay to ask for help but they are going to expect you to be able to put reminders in your calendar for due dates. If you need financial aid, get what you need together.