?
Lv 4
? asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 2 months ago

why do most people seem to just accept that britain is multicultural now without and challenge?

britain never used to be multicultural, but because of high levels of immigration over the decades, it is now a multicultural society everywhere in britain, well, i do not accept that or like it...i preferred britain when it was majority white, when there wasn't any mass immigration, i'm white myself and want britain to remain white!! !!

yet many people now just have seemed to have given in and accept that it's multicultural here without any challenge against it !  !

why?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Elizabethan England was a major cultural crossroad and from Roman invaders to Danish Kings to the Norman conquest Britain has always been "multicultural". You probably just notice more now that the new cultures are being brought to you by people who look different from you. But as the "white" population decreases rapidly all around the world most nations will look less "white" in the coming years. One can vent about it but it's just a fact. 

• 2 months ago

What utter nonsense. Britain has always been multicultural. What else would you expect with a multi-nation state?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It really is far too late to worry about that but Britain is still majority white, just not majority white in places like your run-down part of Manchester.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.