Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Leftists Are Calling For Retribution And Tribunals For Trump Supporters:: Do they think they are living in Hitler's  1939  Germany?

.................. or are they just trying to start a Civil War against their fellow citizens?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

They are easy to figure out spiritually, anyway. They don't know they are headed for their own destruction. 

Isaiah 59

3 For your hands are stained with blood,

your fingers with guilt.

Your lips have spoken falsely,

and your tongue mutters wicked things.

4 No one calls for justice;

no one pleads a case with integrity.

They rely on empty arguments, they utter lies;

they conceive trouble and give birth to evil.

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

I'm sorry, what we want is a return to the truth. What we want is for you guys to see what's behind the curtain. We want you guys to get off of the drug of lies, conspiracy theories and misinformation. Please return to being the GOP , they loyal opposition.

You're fearless leader is student of Dr. Goebells. He thought how to use lies to further your political agenda.

• J M
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No they aren't. Crawl back into your hole.

• 2 months ago

Because they aren't.  We are calling for accountability.  If trump violated the emoluments clause, he should be charged and punished accordingly.  If he and his family violated campaign finance laws, tax laws, and committed fraud, they should be charged.

I think it's funny how conservatives think it's entirely appropriate to chant "lock her up" at rallies, with zero criminal charges, yet suddenly have a problem with trump and his crime family being charge with actual crimes.  

Bottom line, no one is above the law. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Trumpsters don't need punishment, or imprisonment.  They require deprograming.   

• Jeff S
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Actually I'm just calling for Trump's criminal acts in office be investigated!

How much did Trump influence Barr's abuse of power regarding Mueller's report?

• Yavan
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Nobody is calling for trials of ordinary supporters.

However, the criminals who constituted this criminal administration must face justice for the many crimes they have committed and abetted. Period.

• ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Sure they are kid. In your delusions.

• 2 months ago

Links?  Evidence??  Of course not!!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

All Ad Hominem Strawman Special Pleading with words . Still no evidence huih ?

• 2 months ago

I suspect they may be suicidal .

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.