Joey
Joey asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Will Movie Theaters,Sporting Events,Restaurants be back to Normal sometime in 2021?

meaning no masks and 100% Capacity

If not..... when?

Maybe if President Trump actually pulls off the win.

If Joe gets it... No. I fully believe that this is the new normal simply because when a gov't gets control of something, they never give it back.

On Thursday after the Election, the manager of the national-chain gym down the street from me got a call from his corporate office, telling him to prep the gym for possible reopening "in 3 to 4 weeks"...

On Friday after the Election, the politically-connected owner of a high-end restaurant near me got a call from one of his city hall contacts, telling him restrictions on indoor dining could be eased as early as the first week of December...

The weekend after the Election I passed by my local mega-plex movie theater and noticed guys inside cleaning the counters and replacing lights in the marquees....almost as if they expected to be reopening soon.

Then Trump refused to concede and threatened a long, drawn out court battle and ...surprise surprise... lockdowns are back in effect...

Think I'm being a crazy conspiracy guy?  CA Gov. Gavin Newsom got caught partying indoors with a bunch of rich friends at a celebrity restaurant...dozens of CA politicians attended a "conference" at a Hawaiian resort.  Now, what could have possibly made those guys act so brashly just two weeks after the Election?

Once the Election is settled in Biden's favor, the narrative will begin to change.  You'll see less media focus on positivity rates and more on the declining death rates.  This will be declared "progress" and more things will be allowed to reopen.

no, dems found that people are afraid of getting a virus that they had given to them and will do anything to not get it, so they will keep everything in lock down as to continue with the power over them

Not if Biden steals the office . He all ready ran on the " Long Dark Times Ahead " platform .

Sometime in 2021, yes. If everything goes right and the vaccine is truly effective. For 1000000% normal, I’d predict Summer 2021. 

Most are going bankrupt and will never come back.  This is what Big Corporations wanted to happen.  This increased online shopping and movies.

Not with Beijing Biden at the helm. 

Maybe, late fall 2021 is the estimates I've seen