Anyone have info on Eric Coomer (Dominion) bragging that he would make sure Trump lost?

Snopes even says it is possible.  It was reported by a person who was actually doing research on ANTIFA, and infiltrated the company.  He overheard Coomer say it.

So, while there might not be a recording, there is still "evidence".  Just not proof yet.

@Christian Sinner-YES.

Thank you.

I am not paying any attention whatsoever to the ones who didn't bother to look for the info and just spewed their same childish putdowns.  They are so, excuse me, STUPID that they have no idea how bad life is about to get if the Chinese do what their Pres. just said he plans to do!  Just today.  This is dire.....

I asked for information from anyone who actually KNOWS, and all I got back was a bunch of juvenile bickering.  As usual, this will be your demise, not paying attention to what si going on, as long as you guys get your "free handout" of "bread and circuses".

• Biff

I’m sure there is tons of information out there.  It’s all false and easily disproven, but hey, when has that ever stopped Trump and his followers?

Go ask QAnon. I'm sure you'll find someone willing to fuel your delusional machinations there.

another chucklehead looking for 15 minutes of fame