Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

I just don’t know what to believe anymore when it comes to religion and politics. Advice ?

My family (I’m a young woman) acts like I should be enthusiasts about politics and many are Democrats. I don’t fully agree with the Democrat party and don’t fully agree with the Republican Party either. 

• Jerome

It's why I don't vote anymore and don't "believe" in religion.......CREATED by man.👁️

I can see for myself.......🤔

Me neither. That is why I choose to think for myself. I know the Democrats have sided with the Globalists, and the Republicans are too except they are just posing as if aloof to it all. Ever see a Globalist and know what a Globalist thinks? Let them tell you. It's about 5 minutes long. This is why the Democrats are spreading diseases and ruining the environment. The typical Democrats doesn't know this is what they are fighting against America for.

The Great Reset Launch | Highlights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5pxhSnDr4U

Youtube thumbnail

&t=1s

• Kate

Stay informed and keep an open mind. I am an Independent because like you, I don't fully agree with republicans or Democrats.

It shouldn't be a big deal if you're not enthusiastic about politics. Spend your enthusiasm the way you want to spend it!

The media has arranged itself to keep Americans in the dark even though they seem to think people believe they are very well informed.  Further explanation of what they say is not permitted so the truth never really gets out there making it impossible to have a clear political view.  It only becomes a wedge between family members, neighbors, etc., like is warned in the Bible.

• ?

join Natural Law then

Who says you have to? There's no rule that forces you to any particular side or belief. It's call independent thinking... something more people should be doing right now.

It is a good rule of thumb to not be enthusiastic about politics or any politician. 

• Jim2

Just become informed and make your own mind up. Oh. But don't get informed on facebook. The Main Stream media is actually pretty trustworthy. They really do report the news.

You have a problem with lying 

Well then, you're just like the great majority of American citizens.  Don't worry about it.