Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

I'm sick and tired of being a virgin at 22 I can't cope with it anymore?

I've been told numerous times again and again before that I'm ugly subhuman looking and that i deserve to be a virgin

It's all out of my control i can't change my looks because it's in my bone structure and eyelid folds

And my jaw is recessing

I'm sick of living like this

I don't care whether I'm entitled or not

You have no authority to decide who's entitled to what either

I can't believe how casually inhumane and cruel you are.

God bless Elliot Rodgers

He was a supreme gentleman indeed.

I found a $5 hooker in Indonesia.   Wasn't worth it.

Okay out of this entire statement referencing Elliot Rogers is the only thing that would make you a horrible person. 

That’s just messed up in a way that is completely detached from your situation. 

Try talking to different people. I get the feeling that you’ve been engaging with people that have there own issues, the best way to shove it in there face is to feel bad for them and move on to better people, don’t give them the impression that they are worth your time. 

My best luck in relationships has came from making good friends that love me for me (even if it’s not always the easy for me to make friends- I have kind of a $hit personality), working on my own confidence and self value and then thinking about trying to find a relationship with someone that’s not in my friend group. 

Seriously, your self-worth and happiness comes from how you see yourself. Don’t try to rely on people that don’t actually know you to give you something like that. 

So aside from venting your spleen, why are you telling us this? Why should we care? Do you have an honest question to ask? If so, ask it. If not, stop posting unless you want to be reported for chat/rant and trolling.

Perhaps you need to lower your standards in women...

Why don't you go away and find a hobby.