Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

How do I assure my boyfriend that his receding hairline doesn’t bother me?

I want to make sure he knows that I still find him attractive and will always find him attractive without diminishing his feelings on his own body. I’m just having trouble finding the right words when he comments on it and how he doesn’t like it.

If he brings it up and comments I would try to build him up or help him see the reality of it. Tell him he's the only one that notices it and it bothers and you think he's very attractive and sexy. Also, try to purposefully compliment him on other things more often. That way he will think about his hairline less and focus on all of his other great qualities that he's struggling to see

Buy him a wig for Christmas. You're welcome.

Just ignore him when he comments on his receding hairline.  Obviously, if you're with him, you're not repulsed by it, and i don't see why you have to reassure him about his dumb hair line.  His hairline isn't what makes him who he is.  

You don't need words.  Just let him bitchAndMoan 

Maybe start commenting that you think a bald guy on a movie/tv show is hot or good looking.

Losing hair can be devastating for men but they feel like they can't talk about it.  Maybe acknowledge it so he knows that you're not in denial and will wake up one day and go, "My god!  He's bald as an egg, I'm outta here."

The next time he mentions it tell, "I miss your hair too, but I'm so glad I got to run my hands through it and I'm even happier that you're still here with me.  You make me so happy AND you're still really hot.  I'm such a lucky woman."  Or something to that effect.

• Murzy

don't draw any attention to it

don't notice it...

• Sandy

tell him to stop bitching to you about it, and go see a hair restoration doctor. 

Make him feel important and make him feel he’s the man in your life

Improve on giving heads skills, deep throat spit suck , swallow his balls and eat his load and make him feel the man inside him

Lick his anus and eat that hole deep 

Good luck 

Just tell him that you love him and that his hairline doesn't affect your love for him. it's ok for him not to like it, but you just need to let him know that wether he has hair or not is not relevant for you