Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenCleaning & Laundry · 2 months ago

how do you get rid of blood stains?

yeah my nose was bleeding and it spilled on my gloves and ski mask

• ?

wash in hot water 

The old "nose bleed" excuse hey....best burn them i reckon. :)

Hydrogen peroxide removes blood stains. So does chlorine bleach. You can't use bleach on anything except white cottons, though--you can use the peroxide. 

Your answers are so funny fr

• F

Ordinary washing machine with detergent seems to work pretty well. I really don’t get murder scenes in films where they get found out by blood stains. They’re so easy to remove.

Wear it as a badge of honor.   "Yea, but you should see the other guy!"

• ?

Get the worst spots off with hydrogen peroxide.  Pour it directly on the bloodstains, and it will bubble up and fade the spots.  Then, get some Purex, put a capful or two in a plastic bucket and fill it with water.  Put the gloves and ski mask in that and soak it for 24 hours.  Then rinse well and let the items air dry.  I had the same problem last year with a bad nosebleed.  I thought the shirt I was wearing was ruined, and I didn't want to throw it out.  I knew about the peroxide fix, but not the Purex.  I tried it, and the bloodstains completely disappeared.  I hope you can use this on the items you mentioned.  Be sure it is Purex, and not Clorox.

Sure thing murderer, anyway soak em in washing powder for like an hour at least before you wash em usually does it

Use a small amount of hydrogen peroxide directly on the stain then rinse with cold water.