9 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

wash in hot water 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The old "nose bleed" excuse hey....best burn them i reckon. :)

• 2 months ago

Hydrogen peroxide removes blood stains. So does chlorine bleach. You can't use bleach on anything except white cottons, though--you can use the peroxide. 

• 2 months ago

Your answers are so funny fr

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • F
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Ordinary washing machine with detergent seems to work pretty well. I really don’t get murder scenes in films where they get found out by blood stains. They’re so easy to remove.

• 2 months ago

Wear it as a badge of honor.   "Yea, but you should see the other guy!"

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Get the worst spots off with hydrogen peroxide.  Pour it directly on the bloodstains, and it will bubble up and fade the spots.  Then, get some Purex, put a capful or two in a plastic bucket and fill it with water.  Put the gloves and ski mask in that and soak it for 24 hours.  Then rinse well and let the items air dry.  I had the same problem last year with a bad nosebleed.  I thought the shirt I was wearing was ruined, and I didn't want to throw it out.  I knew about the peroxide fix, but not the Purex.  I tried it, and the bloodstains completely disappeared.  I hope you can use this on the items you mentioned.  Be sure it is Purex, and not Clorox.

• 2 months ago

Sure thing murderer, anyway soak em in washing powder for like an hour at least before you wash em usually does it

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Use a small amount of hydrogen peroxide directly on the stain then rinse with cold water.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.