Have you spoken to anyone who doesn't think Trump was robbed?

Everyone I'm speaking with says the same thing, the election was rigged, a fraud and Trump (and the American People) are being robbed.

Creepy Joe,, who didn't campaign, garnered no excitement, gaff-machine, 77 year, old 47 year D.C. Corrupt Swamp creature presenting no vision, no inspiration and no policy specifics garnered more votes that Hussein?? Come on Man! 

• Marko

Agreed. 

Don't give in because the court cases in the swing states (quite a coincidence, huh?) look pretty good.

There was fraud on both sides. Anybody can mail in a ballot on the way to the voting poll. How many votes were removed because someone voted more than once? Did a conservative letter carrier randomly discard liberal voters envelopes? Did a liberal carrier discard those collected in conservative areas?

The only preventative step is to have mail-in ballots 7 days prior to the election so NO ONE can vote at the polls also.

The only people I know who think that Donald Trump was robbed also believe that the moon landing was faked and that their star sign rules their lives.

Elwood blues doesn't get it still -- it's not recount but audit with signature match.

Victory for Trump lawyers finally --

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/breaking-...

If so, why has Trump (and allies) lost 39 of 40 cases, and the one case they won had nothing to do with fraud?  Many of these judges that are dismissing these cases with damning decision statements about the complete lack of evidence or legal grounding are Republicans.  

If there's so much fraud, why do you post a question like this without ANY links to a credible source detailing such widespread fraud?  Why, after ALMOST FOUR WEEKS, has Trump failed to present any actual EVIDENCE?

Don't you hold your own guy to account for his statements at all?  Can he just make stuff up forever and you never learn?  The old saying is "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me".  But you've been fooled THOUSANDS of times by this guy over the last four years.

Plenty.  The Georgia hand count DESTROYS the narrative that crooked voting machines were involved.  In most GA counties, the hand count matched or differed from the machine count by less than 10.  Yet cons still pretend crooked machines are a valid complaint; are they too stupid to follow the logic? ** update ** anon changes the narrative, LOL!!

No one I've talked to thinks the election was rigged. I spend my time talking to intelligent people.

My Leftist brother in law says Trump was robbed but deserved it because he's a Russian spy .

Not sure if the Lefties here on Y/A are truly uninformed or just trolling with the " No Evidence " chanting .

To anyone capable of independent thought, it's pretty clear there was tons of voter fraud.

I am used to being robbed by Americans, I remember 2008