Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 2 months ago

Not the best of starts to an EPL Season for the Gunners - another home defeat in the League ?

One wonders if they'll improve their home form sooner rather than later, though losing to Wolves is no shame as they're a very good side and can match any team in the top 6 on their day.

question is, come business end of the season will the Gooners be in contention for a top four spot this season or not ?

It's not gunner happen

• August

They won't finish in the top four as there are better teams around them. Arteta shouldn't have gooner to a top club without proper managerial experience and i blame the board of directors for the demise of what once was a great club. Pity really as i liked the old Arsenal with their skillful inter-passing which became there trademark. Never mind,i now can watch that with my home town Leeds United 

• ?

Arteta not much of a messiah now is he lol. I've said it before maybe he is a good manager I mean he has won the FA Cup as manager. I think he'd be better suited to managing a team in La Liga before we can really judge the guy. That said I have said since the very second he took charge that Arsenal won't succeed. If Wenger couldn't do it and Emery couldn't do it what chance does a complete rookie have. Okay Arsenal finished the league season well considering how bad they were when Arteta first came in but it was still the first time Arsenal finished below 6th since 1995 and they've now had their worst start to a premier league season.

• ?

This is just Arsenal’s new normal these days they are finished.