Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Why do I always get dumped ;( ?

What do I do wrong? I'm a female,  and all my ex dumped me ;(

If you want the truth then it's because you're not a quality woman. It could be a number of things, but let's suppose it's not your looks or hygiene. What it would be is some sort of personality issue, it's in how you carry yourself. You're probably too much work because you're either needy, demanding, act childish when you don't get your way, or you just want to be treated like a princess. In some way you're not adding value to his life. He may have done a cost benefit analysis and determined that he's giving way too much for very little in return. If you want to keep a man then you have to add value to his life and make meaningful contributions to the relationship. For a man that knows his worth and/or is tired of being disrespected by her, simply being with her isn't a reason to keep her around, it doesn't matter how good looking you are. Like I said, that's if you want the truth.

Do you wash thoroughly?