Career or Love or A Little compromise and get both?

What will you choose. Career or The person you desire and If there can be a 3rd way which will require to do a little sacrifice on your ambitions but you get both.

Over my lifetime I have had my career, stayed home to raise our children,  and we have a good marriage.

You can have it all, just not all at the same time.

I was the breadwinner in the beginning of our marriage for 5-6 years as my husband finished his degrees.

Then I became a stay at home mom to raise our children.  I kept my hand in my career by working part time around the school schedules of my children making sure I was home when they were.  My husband was interesting his career at this time.

Currently I am back at my career, have been for 8 years, since the kids are adults and out on their own.

Through it all my husband and I worked hard to make our marriage a good one.  We are the best of friends and enjoy the heck out of our time together.

None of this was easy, but the hard work and time were worth it.