Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

When was the last time you visited your family doctor, got a blood test, eyes checked, teeth checked and yours ears examined? ?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

The last time was in June.

• V.G
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Blood test last week, opticians to get my eyes tested about four years ago and the dentist I'm ashamed to admit I can't remember when.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I'm older, I get a physical at least once a year, sometimes every 6 months.  Since Covid it's been since February.  I have an appointment in a few weeks, but not sure if it will happen or of it will be delayed again (it was originally scheduled for August).  I'm fine with either. 

I had my eyes checked last January.

My dental visit is a little overdue.  I went in the beginning of March.  Was supposed to go in September but it was cancelled.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

4 years ago, before I lost my health insurance. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I went to see the nurse at the beginning of October for a flu jab, a blood test [which I have 4x per year], and my blood pressure and weight checked. I need to go again this Friday for an anti-osteoporosis injection [which I have 2x per year]. The nurse will probably also check my weight and blood pressure whilst I'm there. Due to the current situation, I am overdue dental and optical appointments. Within the next week, I have telephone talks with consultants. they have written to me to give Mr the approximate time they will ring. I would normally see them at the hospital or health centre but, again due to the pandemic, this arrangement has been made instead. They will only see me if they think there is something requiring urgent attention.

• 2 months ago

When I was still a kid of about 8 I think.

Source(s): Not really a fan of going to one anyway.
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.