Anonymous

What can you do if you are jealous of a coworker?

Everyone likes her. She is popular even with customers. They're always looking for her and harassing her. She always gets to the meetings before I do, and I asked her, "Why do you always get here before me?!

People are constantly drawn to her. She talks to everyone except me, and it drives me insane. I don't think she likes me.

When she's not on the schedule, it's a big deal to everyone. But when I'm not, it's no big deal. I barely just came in one day and my other coworker was already asking me if I knew if she was going to come in that day.

I can work faster than she does, but they appreciate her more  Management always praises her. I'm jealous of her and I long to be like her.

Be humble with him and try to become the best

• Judith

You are very immature and need to grow up.

You know when meetings are scheduled.  Get there on time.   No one to blame but yourself.

Based on your comments you don't seem to hide your jealously.  Jealously is a very unattractive trait and it would be no wonder if people don't like you for it.   You alone are making yourself unlikeable.  Jealousy is feeling and/or showing RESENTMENT toward another person whom one thinks of as a rival.  She isn't your rival; she is your coworker.  You might want to start treating her as one.

Stop with the comments already.  Bite your tongue.  Do your job.  If you can't stop being jealous then at least keep quiet about it.

She does her job efficiently.  You apparently do not. 

If you know when the meeting is,  why are you not showing up on time?

• Instead of being jealous, try to be more like her. Be more personable. Jealousy only rears it's head in ugly ways.  

Sure you can work faster but if you don't have a good attitude or give good customer service, you're not going to get any where. 

You can examine yourself...your own failings and insecurities...and ask yourself why you're so concerned with such shallow, unimportant things.

your coworker must have a lovely personality.....just stop being jealous.. its really not nice ..you need to be nice to your coworker