? asked in SportsFootball (American) · 2 months ago

What are the easiest football bets to win?

If you're betting with a bookie, then there aren't any easy bets.  If you think there are, it's probably you that's wrong, not the bookie.

But if you're betting against friends, and they're morons, try to get them to bet straight-up winners.  If there's no point spread and your friend doesn't insist on odds, then all you have to do is get him to bet on the weaker team.  People will do this sometimes when they're emotionally invested.  So if it's a team or player he roots for.

Anything against the NY Jets, unless you live in New Jersey

Always bet that some brain-dead moronic player will disrespect the US flag.  You'll never lose.

• usually I'd say any bet against the Cleveland Browns but I'd refrain from such bets this year since hell seems to have frozen over and I just stuck my head out the window and saw a massive drift of pigs with wings flying over my house. Maybe bet against the Jacksonville Jaguars this year.