Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 2 months ago

What is the scariest movie you have ever scene?

• ?

Saw VI, because "healthcare rescission" was *real* and President Trump wanted to bring that back.

the grudge 2 was really scary for me

ALien                             

• ?

Hellraiser 2 Hellbound or the thing

Idiocracy is the scariest because it could easily be true. It’s a comedy about how dumb the world becomes in 500 years. An average soldier in the army and a hooker are frozen for 500 years and thawed out. The soldier turns out to be the smartest person on earth, by far. Evolution has caused the human race to be completely stupid and dysfunctional. It’s definitely worth watching. 

The 1990 movie "It" scarred me the most, but I was only a 6 year old and it was the only movie I covered my eyes out of sheer terror. As an adult, the 2018 movie "Hereditary" freaked me out after my first time seeing it, but probably only because I was alone at the time, it was late at night, and I was in a basement.

🥴 Conjuring. Insidious series. 

Yeah the 3rd Insidious movie gets me every time. 

Most movies have many scenes.

I'm not into horror movies.

A couple movies I'd consider the scariest, though they wouldn't scare me anymore. Watched them both late at night when I was younger.

Silent Hill

Room 1408