Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 2 months ago

What is the scariest movie you have ever scene?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Saw VI, because "healthcare rescission" was *real* and President Trump wanted to bring that back.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

the grudge 2 was really scary for me

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

ALien                             

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Hellraiser 2 Hellbound or the thing

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Idiocracy is the scariest because it could easily be true. It’s a comedy about how dumb the world becomes in 500 years. An average soldier in the army and a hooker are frozen for 500 years and thawed out. The soldier turns out to be the smartest person on earth, by far. Evolution has caused the human race to be completely stupid and dysfunctional. It’s definitely worth watching. 

• 2 months ago

The 1990 movie "It" scarred me the most, but I was only a 6 year old and it was the only movie I covered my eyes out of sheer terror. As an adult, the 2018 movie "Hereditary" freaked me out after my first time seeing it, but probably only because I was alone at the time, it was late at night, and I was in a basement.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

🥴 Conjuring. Insidious series. 

Yeah the 3rd Insidious movie gets me every time. 

• 2 months ago

Most movies have many scenes.

I'm not into horror movies.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

A couple movies I'd consider the scariest, though they wouldn't scare me anymore. Watched them both late at night when I was younger.

Silent Hill

Room 1408

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.