Big Sosa asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

I hate life really bad what should I do?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • LAN
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Stop whining and get busy living or get busy dying.   Constantly whining here over and over does nothing at all.  So choose which you want to do and stop crying here about being a loser.

• 2 months ago

Don't think like this. life is precious

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

do your best to change it! its easy to get carried away with a negative outlook on life, but what i did was brainstorm all of the aspects of my life that were making me hate it, and i did my best to change every single one of them one by one. this will take quite a bit of time, of course, but be patient with it. life won't get better overnight. you have to work towards it! start making a schedule, set goals, and change your life one step at a time until you're at a place where you are happy with. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Accept it and try to adapt. Move to a better country of which there are many. Stop giving a sh it. Be angry and bitter like I tend to be. Take up rollerblading like I did. Wait until the summer when the days are longer again. Go swimming a lot in the ocean if you can swim and happen to live near an ocean.....these are just some ideas. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Try talking with your family doctor about psych meds zxjq

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

• 2 months ago

DONT DIE :)

PLEASE

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

well, with  your kind permission, I guess  you're  young enough to be my son- to begin with.

if so, you're - still- at the utmost age of flourishing in every way on one hand

• 2 months ago

Read the New Testament.  Start with the Gospel of John.  There are answers to life's problems in the Bible.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

try changing your situation . get up , get out , move somewhere else . 

• 2 months ago

Cognitive behavioral therapy is helpful for some people. 

Picture a triangle🔺Cognition on the bottom left and Behavior is on the bottom right. Emotion is on the top of the triangle.The basic concept is... Each one can or will have an effect on the others.Cognition is defined as 'the mental action or process of acquiring knowledge and understanding through thought, experience, and the senses.Try making it work.Think about or discover a different behavior that may improve your emotion.

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Here's a couple of books that will teach you why you need to get healthy...and how.

As in how, for real. 

Not some bogus feel-good mumbo jumbo or how boot camp will change your waistline,  but how to get happier via getting healthy. 

Oh, and how to reverse obesity,  prevent diabetes II and most heart disease. 

And more about how you can stop killing yourself over decades of misery.

Source(s): "Fat Chance..." and "The Hacking of the American Mind" by Dr. Robert Lustig, M.D.
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.