Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

How many people will show up to Joe Biden's inauguration?

There wont be' one

All the Burisma employees wanting a refund !

Maybe he will have a virtual inauguration with no more than 10 people actually present, followed by a big party behind closed doors, no masks and no social distancing.

Sorry about that; I'm thinking of my Democrat Governor Newsom, and assuming Biden behaves the same way.  Maybe Biden doesn't.  

If they have social distanced seating, I expect there'd be a correspondingly smaller audience than most previous inaugurations. Besides, Biden wasn't a popular candidate. It'll probably be closer to Trump-sized than Obama-sized.

It's time we have today's music the past music is good   we need new artists .rap music breeds hate Biden listen to American specialist free America Ian no Yusef. accept it white rabbit say look pop weasel 

His administration will probably reduce the numbers for social distancing purposes. It would be very reckless to draw large crowds seeing that we have already started our 2nd surge. More people are dying from CoVid Biden, unlike Trump actually wants to contain the virus so I don't expect any large crowds. Maybe if everyone was vaccinated but that's not happening for at least half a year to a year. It's sad. I want Biden to have a regular inaugural celebration. Especially since we have our first woman and minority VP. This is a historical event this is a lifelong dream come true for Biden. Biden really deserves this moment. but Trump messed everything up. Biden didn't even have the normal celebration for his campaign when he was named President-Elect.

I think we have to look at Biden's campaign rallys. He was very responsible not to draw crowds. His rallys were more like tailgates. People in their cars. I don't think there will be cars in those spaces dedicated for past inaugurations but I expect it to be responsible and I hope Biden and Harris are properly honored come inauguration day.

The pandemic will probably keep the numbers pretty low.  Many who attended in the past used public transit systems.  Fewer will be willing to take that chance along with being in a crowd even outdoors.

• ?

Counting electronic viewing, millions. 

That’s the key disconnect former trunp supporters have, there is this thing called the “interwebs” it’s been around for decades now you need to drop your dial up and get with 2020. 

And I would refrain from calling it the “interwebs or World Wide Web”. 

You can view events in REAL TIME on this thing and even have conversations over it!!!! 

IF he is declared the election win I suppose his supporters will be there. I just think it’s premature to assume with the investigation still going that he has won. So thankful that we have a president who’s not afraid or intimidated to stand for what’s right 🇱🇷

More than showed up at Trump's!