Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Why did he send me this text?

I asked my boyfriend for a break last week and he has honored it until today. He sent me a text saying “Thinking of you. Hope you are doing well 😊.” I replied back and asked him how he was doing and he said “Good, but sad 😢.” Why would he have the nerve to say he was sad? I feel like he is trying to put a guilt trip on me for that text.

49 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I think your bf has a lot on his plate and he's still learning how to cope with his emotions. I think that's the reason on why he's sad.

• 1 month ago

You asked him a question and he gave you an honest and candid answer. If you don't want an honest answer don't ask the question.

• 1 month ago

Because he was being honest about how he felt. Just because you're okay with the break doesn't mean he is. If it bothers you to talk to him then there was no point in answering.

• 1 month ago

And you replied?

Just tell dude you are moving on if that's the case.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Texting is the worst way to communicate. Try using the phone so tone of voice can be heard and there are no misunderstandings. You did not specify as to WHY you needed a break. 

• 2 months ago

How should we know? Ask HIM

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Oh wow... you are a piece of work, aren't you? You break up with your boyfriend and he has the nerve to be sad? How dare he!

Here's the thing, if you break up with someone, you're likely to hurt their feelings. Be a big girl and take responsibility for that. The world doesn't revolve around just you and your well-being.

With what you've written here, I think he's dodged a bullet. Do him a favor and make a clean break.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

bro he was probably trying to tell u that he missed ya

GET IT?

he says thinking of ya and then he says good but he is sad

he probably told he is sad cause he missd ya [poor boi]

+dont doubt him 

u never know what hapens when u doubt him

• Sassy
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Maybe because he misses you!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

He's just saying he misses you but why I'll never know. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.