Do you support lockdowns?

• August

Leeds United FC have supported lockdowns 

No, but unfortunately lockdowns are necessary because people in the western hemisphere are not as reasonable and disciplined in keeping distance and their mouth protection constantly on as their much more intelligent East Asian counterparts.

I support Liverpool FC mate! ^_^

lol

• ?

I was against them from the beginning, even the first ones. Remember getting liberty back is a lot harder than giving it away.

• Adam

Not the way they are doing it. In general I supported the initial lockdown as I do think it was necessary and led scientifically (if 2 weeks too late). The 2nd one to me seemed out of spite rather than need. It came across as a backlash against those towns unwilling to go into tier 3.

Also they have still yet to do anything to solve the main areas where the infection spreads. Supermarkets. For me, if you don't wear a mask and can't stick 2m apart, you should be kicked out. They can do this online so no reason not to. Every supermarket has an online store and most have a phone they can do this on.

• Ryan

No                     

• Audrey

No. No. No. No. No.and NO!

If that's what it takes to lower the rate of infection. I support reliable and accessible ways of getting tested which is what should have been done from the beginning so businesses would not have to shut down.

🥴 I do.

They keep us safe.

I really wish Martial Law would be issued. But hopefully not until I have my house and supplies stored away.

It will keep us all from the plague spread.

Too many stupid ppl with cabin fever who dont listen. Just going out and spreading or catching COVID.