Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 months ago

Yahoo blacklisted one of my accounts, i'm not happy.?

How do i get it back?

I am not a serial spammer, i didn't do anything. I have also updated the photo my active accounts but it isn't showing, it is still showing the previous photo.

• ?

you did something, or you wouldn't have been blocked.

you know, you should really READ those Terms of Use you skipped over when you set up a Y!A account...they're quite important.

U probably won't..

• .

You may appeal account suspensions by going to the Help link at the bottom of any page, then selecting Contact Us>Contact A Yahoo Specialist>Appeals>Appeal an account suspension. Depending on why the YA account was suspended, it may not be reactivated. 

.

Changing usernames or avatars on YA can take a day or two to become visible to all.  

As to the photo, it can take up to 48 hours to change. And ever time you try, that 48 hours starts again.

• ?

You can Send in a Appeal by going here

https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=conta...

Select Contact a Yahoo Specialist then Appeals then Follow the Instructions from there

Good Luck 

If you mean Verizon suspended, blicked one of your email accounts from participating on YA, welcome to the club. I've had OVER 50 email accounts suspended over more than 12 YEARS. Now that you have an alternate?email account that you also signed up with YA, appealing the suspension of the first email account is pointless. Verizon very likely will NOT reactivate that email account FOR YA. The email account is fine. You just cannot participate on YA with it. 

Yes, I can explain how to appeal the suspension, but why should I take my valuable time when you are already misusing the YA platform to exploit and lecture the entire YA community which are TOS violations.

• LAN

So you are going to spam this now to prove it right?