Have you ever watched any of these 90s Saturday Morning TV shows?

Any shows was on ABC, Fox, CBS, UPN/The WB, NBC, and any channels since Saturday Morning. 

Here's the list:

1. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

2. Disney's Recess

3. Tiny Toon Adventures

4. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987)

5. Animanics (1993)

6. X-Men: The Animated Series

7. Batman: The Animated Series

8. Disney's Doug

9. Garfield and Friends

10. Captain Planet and the Planeteers

11. Disney's Gargoyles

12. Saved by the Bell (1989)

13. Bobby's World

14. Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog

15. ReBoot (1994)

16. NBA Inside Stuff

17. Freakazoid!

18. The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3

19. Captain N: The Game Master

20. Eek! the Cat

21. Goosebumps

22. Mummies Alive

23. SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron

24. Spider-Man: The Animated Series

25. Dragon Ball Z

26. Super Mario World (Cartoon)

27. Camp Candy

28. Tom and Jerry Kids

29. Taz-Mania

30. Digimon: Adventure 01

31. Batman Beyond

32. Hang Time

33. Superman: The Animated Series

34. Beetleborgs

35. Beetlejuice (1989; Cartoon)

36. Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventures (1990)

37. The Mask: The Animated Series

38. Ace Ventura: Pet Detective (Animated Series)

39. Life with Louie

40. Sonic the Hedgehog (SatAm)

41. City Guys

42. Saved by the Bell: The New Class

43. The Tick (1994)

44. Tales from the Cryptkeeper

45. Iron Man: The Animated Series

46. Land of the Lost (1991)

47. Yo! Yogi!!

48. The Addams Family (1992)

49. Pirates of Dark Water

50. Disney's Aladdin (The Animated Series)

51. Men in Black: Series

52. Disney's Goof Troop

53. Disney's Darkwing Duck

54. Wild West C.O.W.-Boys of Moo Mesa

55. Attack of Killer Tomatoes

56. Peter Pan and the Pirates

57. Where on the Earth is Carmen Sandiego?

58. Sweet Valley High

59. WMAC Masters

60. Fantastic Four: The Animated Series

61. Pinky and the Brain

62. Histeria!

63. WWF Wrestling Challenge

64. Pro Stars

65. Cro

66. Beast Wars: Transformers

67. Free Willy (1994; Cartoon)

68. Disney's Little Mermaid (1992; Animated Series)

69. Jim Henson's Dog City

70. Disney's Marsupilami

71. Back to the Future: The Animated Series

72. Raw Toonage

73. Cadillacs and Dinosaurs (1993)

74. The Adventures of Sam & Max: Freelance Police

75. The Spooktacular New Adventures of Casper

76. Other (Any other Saturday Morning TV shows that is not on the list?)

Oh yes, several:

4. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987)

9. Garfield and Friends

12. Saved by the Bell (1989)

61. Pinky and the Brain

76. Tiny Toons Adventures, ThunderCats, Alvin and the Chipmunks, He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, Muppet Babies, The Berenstain Bears, Snorks, etc.

• ?

Batman: The Animated Series

I did. I used to wake up super early just to watch Sailor Moon because she was pretty. Never seen the entire series until after I was an adult and had access to the internet. Then I try to rewatch the series in Japanese but the show was a bit boring and I only made it through 100 episode with fast forward. I didn't even make it though all 200 episode.

Back in those days, I couldn't tell time so I didn't know what time each show came on and would miss it.

Then there were the show that only came on part series and was transfer to cable which I didn't have. I was sad about that.

I used to love For Kids Yu-Gi-Oh! until I stumble onto an episode online that had not air yet in the US. I couldn't understand what they were saying because their were no sub to it but it was awesome. I couldn't wait for the US release. Then the US episode come on and it was completely boring @ss hell. That's when I learned the difference between eng dub and original Japanese. I stopped watching eng dub Yu-Gi-Oh! that day.

I had a similar effect with DragonBall but I had the DVD to them. I never wanted to watch the eng sub but my cousin suggested that I do. So one day I finally sat down and watch them. And, hey, a lot more thing made more sense. The eng dub kind of didn't make sense form what the characters were saying to the characters' action.

Power Rangers, I loved it when I first saw it but grew out of it. I started Kamen Rider a few years later because I saw some episodes of it at some asian video store and wanted to try it out and it was pretty good. So I'm still watching. If I start Power Ranger again, I'll probably watch the original Super Santai instead of Power Rangers.

Cartoons on the other hands, there were some that I liked but they never had a story that would keep me on my feet. Each story would end in 15 minutes and a new story would begin the next episode. So it didn't even matter if I missed an episode or not. Because the story didn't connect.

Then there is Teknoman, original name Tekkaman Blade. the english dub really screw up that show with all it's editing, censorship, and name changes and only like half of it was aired. I liked D-Boy's transformation so I'll try to watch it whenever I can but like I said, I couldn't tell time at the time and would miss episode. I really did not understand this show. It wasn't until years later that I found the DVD at Best Buy and bought it. That's when I saw how badly the eng dub screw this show over. I mean, if you're going to change the main character's name, at least change his name text too. Like I'm supposed to know who D-Boy is without watching the original Japanese.