? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

How are the Democrats going to react when Trump gets reelected?

More riots and violence? We all remember of what happened in 2016.

27 Answers

Relevance
  • zgraf
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

I take it you believe Mr. Trump will eventually be declared as the winner of the election?

There was this show on TV back in the 1980s.  Ricardo Montalban would remind viewers each week that amazing things were possible.  He would tell us “Anything can happen on Fantasy Island!”

Source(s): There was thsi show back in the 1980s. And Ricardo Montalban would remind viewers that “Anything can happen on Fantasy Island!”
  • 2 months ago

He lost already,so why waiting for 'if' it happen.

• 2 months ago

no. We will continue to just win in court.......

• 2 months ago

Trump has lost the majority of court case.  Trump lost the popular vote Trump lost the electoral college Trump tried to compromise the post office but he lost . Trump is a loser accept it. There's a reason why Trump's court cases are being thrown out it's because they lack merit because Trump lost again I say this deal with it

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Suck it up, buttercup- trump lost like a hooker on crack.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It's hard to run from federal prison or even by one run by the State of NY. Both will prosecute for tax fraud.

• Jeff S
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Guessing we won't know for 4 years!

However by then Trump will be totally exposed for his crimes!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Remind me what violence took place in 2016?

Other than an increase in racially motivated violence against minorities that is.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

There's this plan to Give Biden 4 years in the big house .

• Sam
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

This is what oan and newsy do to the mentally challenged.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.