Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Aquarius asked for some space..?

We been dating for almost 8 months now. There was a lot of issues at first with his ex, his family, but we always managed to fix it and come back together. He used to call me and text me every day and night, he was in my thoughts nonstop. I was practically living with him, but we had some issues with his brother who is so so messy and l expressed my views..

He of course didn’t like it, and ever since we been having arguments. I apologised and tried to make amends with his brother, but my boyfriend just kept making this situation worse and worse. For few months we been seeing each other just to have sex, because he wants me, but no dates, no invite to his home..

I called him up on it, and we agreed to do things slowly, to start with a friendship because he says he does want to lose me and he cares about me. He said he loved me, but lost these feelings for me now because we argued so much. He said l bring the worse character of his and make him angry all the time. 

I seen him one day ago, we were texting and he wanted to see me, he stayed the night, but the next morning he kept saying he wants to try and be friends then see..

I said l can’t be his friend, because l feel things for him, so he asked me for some time to think things. I agreed, but l just want some option on this please, is there a chance for us or all is lost, l guess if he wouldn’t want me in his life he wouldn’t be asking for time to think..

If he's not blocked you then it's still for winning. My Aquarius blocked me last night so it's over and he is DEAD MEAT now

• g

And if he "wanted you in his life" he wouldn't have doubts there either. Don't make excuses for him. He either wants to be with you or not, and right now that's Not.

You're right btw - as long as you have romantic feelings for him, you can't be just his friend. Don't compromise what you want just to appease him, thinking to "keep" him. He'll either make up his mind or not, you came force this.