?
? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

What if I were to reveal to you that Donald Trump is the product of a covert military program to create a human/pumpkin hybrid?

Networks like OANN won't touch this because they're ruled by their sponsors and advertisers, but it's as real as the recent election fraud. Prove me wrong.

• garry

thinks you believe in aliens and space craft ..lol .. careful they aliens wear suits and dark sun glasses ...😎😎😎😎

It's more likely than the nonsense Giuliani and Powell are spouting.

It would be the second craziest claim I've heard since Friday.

• ?

I like it that I have to open your rant before I can report it...

Carrats can in excess turn consumers Orange. 

Are you sure ?

Commie news network pushes fake stories, and yahoo chinese trolls post it as questions on here. Sadly folks, these are the "types" of folks that voted for Biden. No connection to reality, no education and nothing but trolling rhetoric. I'm still waiting for one single ounce of russian collusion evidence. For some reason Pencil Neck Schiff is still hiding it. LOL

I'd be very bored.