Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Who is crazier: Trump or Giuliani?

Giuliani will be filing a new lawsuit on Monday asking the court to summarily invalidate Joe Biden's candidacy due to campaign finance violations, alleging that everything POTUS paid for a recount should have been reported by Biden as a campaign donation.

• L.F.

There is a point in the Truman Capote book In Cold Blood where he describes that the 2 killers have created a 3rd personality and that neither one would be able to perform the violence, but the 3rd entity could. That's these two. Or, in my own language, they barely have a brain between them.

Me thinks they were Conjoined twins separated at birth

Sad if true.

Sadder still is that I automatically assumed it’s true.

• ?

Sometimes I’m convinced that Rudy is the legal version of The Onion.

Hahaha. Trump bought Biden an extra 132 votes for $3 million. Best deal maker ever.

Biden...     https://youtu.be/WGRnhBmHYN0

Youtube thumbnail

• Lili

If that's true, Giuliani has truly lost it.  

Neither he nor Trump has struck me in recent years as particularly sharp, but Giuliani does seem to be going downhill faster, mentally speaking.

Trump, Rudy is in it for the money and free booze