Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

There are numerous credible books about the deep state that runs the media and corruption on both sides of politics, so why do libs deny it?

exists?

Update:

God damn, do some research people. Google it! Jesus Christ.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Mark
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

I stopped reading at "credible books about deep state".  No, they are not credible, they are opinion.  "Deep State" just refers to all the people who continue working in the government departments from one administration to the next. We do not fire all the generals, all the managers of all the departments.  They just continue on.  No, they are not coordinated through some clandestine shadow government, that is just for feeble minded and easily influenced people to think.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Because Democrats and Republicans are both PART of the deep state. This absurd "Them vs Us" is what keeps corruption in power. I really would not be surprised to learn that the two parties cooperate to keep the tensions high so people NEVER consider voting for a non-corrupt independent.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I'm glad you like comic books, they are fun.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Name one and explain how its "credible".

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

They also deny fascists antifa exist while cheering them on as they riot loot and burn cities. LOL

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.