Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why are Republicans scared of a moderate like Biden?

I don't think it is fear so much as hatred.  The hated ones is a very large group for the modern republican.  It is anyone that disagrees with them, and there are lots and lots of us.

why anyone would vote for the biden era financial collapse is beyond me

consumer confidence already took a nose dive - when we are all unemployed remember thats what you voted for

Moderate?

Biden is pretty far left wing/radical socialist liberal marxist.

You're confused of just not paying attention.

I think Biden will do whatever Harris and The Squad tell him to do.   That is what concerns me.

He has already promised to push for amnesty for 11 million illegal aliens living in this country.  

He and his cabinet will be pushing an "anti-racist" agenda.  Not a racial equality agenda, but one that ensures equality of outcome, not opportunity.

That has "moderate" written all over it.

• ?

We're scared he'll fall-over dead and Harris will be the new PREZ ...............

Moderate. LOL Beijing Biden is a chicken hawk, a 47 year corrupt politician that has been bought and paid for by the chinese.