Poll: What was the worst thing you did as a kid?

• ?

Ran  home all flustered and told my mum a man asked me to get in his car  , it was utter bull crap and the police came to see me and everything  . I was 7 or 8 . The face of the imaginary  pervert I made up apparently matched someone in a nearby town they were looking for  . Weird .

I'm ashamed to admit this. But as a very young teen I stole $40 from my grandmother. Years later when I had a well paying job. I bought her a new car and put $40 in the glove box. I hope I paid the penance.

Divorce and lost half of my property.

• ?

Fell off the slide in the playground and got a concussion ............

OK, I'll tell you.

Teenagers can be extremely obnoxious, and I was no exception.

I was extremely rude and offensive to someone who I barely knew and did not deserve it.

I was about 13 or 14, on a school Orchestra tour (yes, my posh-a$$ all-boys school had an orchestra). One of the female violin teachers had a reputation for being mean. Let's call her Miss V. I had nothing to do with her personally, but when the other boys started saying abusive things about her, I joined in, because I wanted to be cool. I had a knack for getting attention, and making people laugh.

So... in the bus during the tour, I was shouting "GIVE ME A P!... GIVE ME AN A!... GIVE ME AN L! WHAT DOES IT SPELL!? (PAL is a brand of dog food in Australia)What does it spell? PAL.

Who eats it? Miss V.

We were doing this for some time before a teacher finally challenged us and said "THAT'S ENOUGH!!".

Miss V, at the front of the bus, was in tears.

As an adult, looking back, I am sorry that I was a part of that, and that I allowed superficial motives to persuade me to attack someone that I didn't even know.

Teenagers. Damn, we can be such freaking ba$tards at that age...

Fighting with my sisters. I wish I could take it all back.

Burned down a church 

Break the little chain of my friend (female),I didn't on purpose tho. 🥺🤷‍♂️

• ?

Nothing, I was an angel!