Could you live without the Democratic party?

Absolutely.  I think there are better political associations, different ideological mixes, that could replace it.  We could easily live without the Republican Party, the so-called GOP, as well.

To be absolutely honest, I think we would benefit from the replacement of existing parties by new coalitions.

• ?

Do the mean old liberals make you cry? Such a sensitive little boy you are. Even the big mean Mormons scared you when Mitt Romney was running against Obama you were too ascared to go out and vote. You're really going to cry big sad tears when the electoral college votes on December 14th. 

• ?

Yes for sure , elections come and go and life barely changes .

• Kathy

No, I am a Democrat.

There will always be some sort of Democratic party, that is, a center-left party run by white Liberals that cater to the leftists in the US. A party like this will always exist because people are not too keen on extreme leftism (or leftism at all) so the existence of a center-left party as the most moderate option for the left is basically unavoidable.

• Asep

I won’t say that, no. The democratic and republican party plays an essential role in America’s history and without these two parties we wouldn’t be where we are today.