Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Liberals: If dictator Gretchen Whitmer told you to jump off a building you would probably do it ?

That depends entirely on the circumstances, doesn't it, F- face?  

• Jake

No. If a building was on fire and Whitmer told me to jump into the safety net I'd just stay in the building and burn. That would show her.

asking to put a mask on during a pandemic, is common sense...........so I understand why republicans can't seem to grasp this. 

Grandma use to say,    Common sense isn't so common. 

• ?

No liberal would self harm, but that does not seem to apply to many of the Trump supporters. 

• ?

I do not know about the other liberals but I would.  So would Michelle Obama and his husband.  

It's odd you would ask this knowing that If dictator Donald Trump told his supporters to jump off a building they would DEFINITLY do it. 

Yes, if it was a very small building.

• joshua

Why post this? What’s the point of this? You’re only embarrassing yourself and those of your ideology

Your funny, Trump screams election fraud, provides no proof, and loses about 36 cases in court related to election issues and YOU still believe that liar.

I don’t even listen to trump.