Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Liberals: If dictator Gretchen Whitmer told you to jump off a building you would probably do it ?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

That depends entirely on the circumstances, doesn't it, F- face?  

• Jake
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

No. If a building was on fire and Whitmer told me to jump into the safety net I'd just stay in the building and burn. That would show her.

• 2 months ago

asking to put a mask on during a pandemic, is common sense...........so I understand why republicans can't seem to grasp this. 

Grandma use to say,    Common sense isn't so common. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No liberal would self harm, but that does not seem to apply to many of the Trump supporters. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

I do not know about the other liberals but I would.  So would Michelle Obama and his husband.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It's odd you would ask this knowing that If dictator Donald Trump told his supporters to jump off a building they would DEFINITLY do it. 

• 2 months ago

Yes, if it was a very small building.

• joshua
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Why post this? What’s the point of this? You’re only embarrassing yourself and those of your ideology

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Your funny, Trump screams election fraud, provides no proof, and loses about 36 cases in court related to election issues and YOU still believe that liar.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I don’t even listen to trump.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.