What is the best time for study? Morning or night?

36 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

morning. but definitely must be awake and not tired

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

That depends on whether you're a morning person or a night person.

• 2 months ago

Everyone's circadian rhythm is different 

• 2 months ago

Neither, since I am not in school .

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • garry
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

best time is when your awake ..bit hard to study when your asleep ..

• 2 months ago

For me personally night, but it depends on the person 

• 2 months ago

The best time to study is whenever your mind works the best--for some people that's morning, and for others it isn't. Everyone is different. 

• 2 months ago

Well, for me it actually depends on our biological clock. Some will prefer to study in dark nights and some will prefer to study in morning. Each person is different and has different pattern of studies. It is thus important to choose that time when you are most awake and energetic.

• James
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

That depends entirely on you. Some people are more productive in the morning. Some people are more productive at night.

The problem, however, is that most people don't maintain a routine to keep their circadian rhythms regular. And society is largely to blame for that. As workers (or students) we get up early on week days to go to work (or school), but then on weekends we tend to stay up late to go to a concert or to party with our friends and lovers. On top of that throw in very a late night every now and then to work on a project or meet a deadline. This is called "social jetlag," and our bodies are ill-equipped to handle these frequent changes.

We would be much healthier (and presumably much more productive) if we were to go to bed and get up at the same time every day.

• 2 months ago

NO. Some people think better at different times. NO time of day is best for everyone.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.