Fil asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 2 months ago

Anyone know of companies that need translating to Slovak/Czech?

Hello... These times are f-d up so I am trying to secure a job. Do any of you know of some companies that are expanding into European countries, with their service or website? I have a C2 English certificate and would love to translate content into Slovak/Czech language as I am native in both of them. I don't care if it is a porn website or some obscure e-shop. All I care about is that the employer is at least somewhat reliable and doesn't require a certain degree of education as I am on disability pension pretty much since I was 17 years old. I can even translate to both languages at the same time if it's needed. To be honest, I would be happy even with minimum wage, or a part time gig, as I don't believe I can afford to be picky.

Anyone know of any such services or companies that I can contact? Every bit of useful information helps.

No