?
? asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

is it not bosh of the Welsh cricket team ?

They are upset because British airways "by mistake" in a tweet supported the English team. But isnt the clue in the name ? We are all British. (if you dont believe me look in your passport)

Sorry,of course I should have said Rugby team. At 76 I sometimes mix things up.

Surely British Airways should support the England, Wales and Scotland cricket teams. I don’t think there is a Northern Ireland team.

Hey anon.

The list is not endless. It is finite.

I wondered why your question made no sense. The BA tweet was supporting the England Rugby Union team, who played Wales this afternoon.

"On the website of the England rugby team. British Airways said: “As Official Airline Partner of the men’s England Rugby Union team, women’s Red Roses team and both the men and women’s Sevens teams, British Airways is proud to fly the teams and fans of England Rugby all over the world.”

Fair enough within that full context. The bad tweet will probably help make the Welsh team play even harder and win.  The funny thing is, that if any of the home nations end up as the remaining one in an international competition, the English will support them even if they were just beaten by Wales or Scotland.

remember that

indian tory priti patel has a british passport

indian tory rishi sunak has a british passport

list is endless

remember that when mocking non white british citizens the clue in the name ? We are all British. (if you dont believe me look in your passport)