Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 2 months ago

After our disappointing defeat at home to Atalanta in the CL, we have a chance to bounce back with a victory at home to Brighton today ?

I'm expecting a good one, and a clean sheet. 

3-0 should be just about right.   If we create enough and take our chances well,  why not 4-0 ?

3 points on the board,  and back to the TOP of the Premier League where we rightfully belong ^_^

thoughts ?

• August

Just like Liverpool,you are losing your touch,drawing to bottom team Brighton,Ha 

• ?

Champions League defeat is nothing, it's not even that bad if they lose to Ajax, if they beat Midgetland they are through no matter what else happens, I'd be looking at the game against the Danish guys as the big one if I was Klopp, rather than wasting energy fighting Ajax 

• @Martin    where is the regular @August prediction question, was looking for it and never saw it?, this has happened b4 btw,

• ?

15 mins to kick off but I just wanna say I like the look of the Brighton 11 tbh. Williams and Phillips have been decent so far but you'd still reckon that Brighton will be looking to exploit them. To their benefit it looks like James Milner will be starting on the right side of midfield so he'll be able to chip in and help the young defenders out. Mane on the bench for Liverpool could be a match winning sub if the game is level going into the final 20 mins. I'd like to back Brighton but they've only kept one epl clean sheet this season and they're up against the joint highest scorers so as you say Liverpool should be getting at least 3 goals today