Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

For a man  , who is his most loved woman, mum, wife or daughter?

• ?

His wife should come first. Then daughter, then mom. The reason is, a man is supposed to leave his mother/father’s house and form a new family with a new wife. 

And he is supposed to love his wife and put her first, even over any kids- because if spouses don’t put each other first, then how can they possibly raise a child right? It takes a strong marriage to properly raise a family. 

-The Bible 

There’s different kinds of love, as those three are. Apples and oranges. 

• ?

People are different but for me there is only one possible answer.  My wife is my entire life.  She always has been.  My children grow up and go.  All our parents are dead.  But my wife remains my one true companion.  No one in my position could even consider asking your question.

I believe they are all loved equally although in a different manner.

• Raja

Before marriage it is the mom . After marriage it is the wife . With the passage of time more attention will be paid to daughter but this does not mean the daughter will replace her mom.

• KTJoe

Men love nothing but his bed and his mommy..

For a normal man the love for each will be equal but of a different nature. There is no reason for there to be a ranking between these three. 

• David

That depends on how long he wants his marriage to last.  If he doesn't care to save the marriage, then he loves his daughter most.  If he cares to save his marriage, then he loves his WIFE most.  If he loves his mum most, then he does not deserve a wife and should really never reproduce, as he's not mature enough to be a father.

They're each very different relationships, they aren't up for comparison. 

For a caring man, all three are equally lovely but daughter is at the top of the list.

Concubine.