Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

For a man  , who is his most loved woman, mum, wife or daughter?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

His wife should come first. Then daughter, then mom. The reason is, a man is supposed to leave his mother/father’s house and form a new family with a new wife. 

And he is supposed to love his wife and put her first, even over any kids- because if spouses don’t put each other first, then how can they possibly raise a child right? It takes a strong marriage to properly raise a family. 

-The Bible 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

There’s different kinds of love, as those three are. Apples and oranges. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

People are different but for me there is only one possible answer.  My wife is my entire life.  She always has been.  My children grow up and go.  All our parents are dead.  But my wife remains my one true companion.  No one in my position could even consider asking your question.

• 2 months ago

I believe they are all loved equally although in a different manner.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Raja
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Before marriage it is the mom . After marriage it is the wife . With the passage of time more attention will be paid to daughter but this does not mean the daughter will replace her mom.

• KTJoe
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Men love nothing but his bed and his mommy..

• 2 months ago

For a normal man the love for each will be equal but of a different nature. There is no reason for there to be a ranking between these three. 

• David
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

That depends on how long he wants his marriage to last.  If he doesn't care to save the marriage, then he loves his daughter most.  If he cares to save his marriage, then he loves his WIFE most.  If he loves his mum most, then he does not deserve a wife and should really never reproduce, as he's not mature enough to be a father.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They're each very different relationships, they aren't up for comparison. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

For a caring man, all three are equally lovely but daughter is at the top of the list.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Concubine.     

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.